Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quality Time With My Family





Last July 2008, our family had a unique time at the zoo. Its our opportunity for us to spend quality time with my daughter and my husband. My husband has always been very busy with his present job and I myself had a very hectic week at my office. My daughter had always been inclined with elephants and monkeys so it is her opportunity to see them up close and personal.






Upon entering the zoo, we immediately took some pictures. First stop is the ever favorite elephant. Its time to bid farewell to my daughter's image of an elephant in Barney's CD. You can really see the delight and amazement on her eyes. The elephant was just a few meters away. The elephant was quite impatient because he is very hungry. My daughter even had the opportunity to ride on top of an elephant. With an elephant statue of course




Our next stop is the area of the very serious Iguana. It is quite hard to describe it to my daughter since she has not seen an iguana. I am not even sure if she can pronounce the word. As of now, she recognizes it as a big lizard. Makes sense to me.




We had an opportunity to see the other animals such as the monkeys, alligators, the very lazy hippo and tigers. It took us a while before we were able to see the tigers since they stay inside their cages. The hippopotamus stayed under the water the whole time we were at the zoo so we were not able take a picture. We were also able to see some eagles and ostrich


At the end of the day, we got tired walking around the zoo. We lost some weight and some body liquid but what we can never replace is the happiness we brought to our daughter. We are looking forward to the next trip that we will have.

No comments: