Wednesday, April 9, 2008

today is our bday


yes! its my bday,my nephew butche's bday and my another new born nephew who just got out from his mother's womb at 5am this morning! its a lucky day!

and most of all,my bday doesnt anymore fall on good friday or any day of the holy week!

and today is also significant coz its our 3rd wedding anniversary!

we're still together,stronger,growing and going!

thank u to all people who greeted in advance (starting april 6!) and to my sis lyhra who waited patiently for 12am to strike just to greet me thru ym.and to my beloved langga ,chelsea heather, who have been singing "kaka birthday mommy,kakabirthday mommy" to me since Sunday!

now, i have proven to myself how lucky i am to have these people around me and so thankful to God that I am alive and kicking to take care of them!

well,its a great day indeed.

happy bithday to me and

thank you very much,Lord.

amen.

No comments: